Location: Greater Sandton area
Salary: Salary is dependent on level of experience, qualifications and skills
A well-established Digital Document Solutions client of mine who has a footprint on a global level is currently growing their development team and looking for a Campaign Developer with at least 5 years development experience using HTML to join their team in Rosebank on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be an experienced, logical and open-minded developer that enjoys identifying improved methods of achieving an objective and strives for the highest standard of code.
If you’ve been looking for a dynamic company that offers personal and technical growth and values learning, attention to detail and hard work.
If you want to work with developers who are better than you as well as mentor those team members that can benefit from your talent or experience…
… then this is the company and position for you.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will be involved in developing messaging campaigns using the internal systems and applications.
- You’ll be exposed to creating PDF and HTML document templates.
- You will manage your own delivery of tasks and meet campaign deadlines.
- You’ll test your code and produce a quality outcome.
- You will communicate well with production and customer-facing teams.
- You will build your knowledge of coding best practice and internal standards, and ensure you commit all work to the appropriate development platform.
- 5-6 years’ experience in a similar programming position
- Relevant qualification on NQF Level 5 will be preferable – Diploma or Degree in Programming
- Strong coding skills on HTML and the appetite to learn quickly
- Ability to read and interpret a brief and understand customer requirements
- Previous use of Photoshop an advantage
- Must be pro-active,self-motivated and work independently
- Must have expert skills in both verbal and written communication
- Strong administrative skills and be able to multi-task
- Have a sense of humour and knows when to use it
- Have good time management skills
- Be able to differentiate between urgent, priority and critical tasks
Should this be a position that you are suitable for and interested in, please click on the link below to apply.
Please note that should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.