Your purpose will be to drive the core brand entity, products and offering to the market using effective through the line communication principles. You will be required to drive the brand and company marketing culture both internally and to the greater market. We need your strategic mind.
You will be required to fulfil this role using your skills as a graphic, web design and marketing communications specialist.
Duties & Responsibilities
You will be required to:
- Managing all your marketing tasks for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Manage all brand and design communication with third party design partners.
- Manage all digital portals and the communication through them.
- Drive and manage all marketing and sales campaigns both physical and digital.
- Be creative in your approach to marketing and communicating the brand internally and to the market.
- Ensure compliance with all SHEQ, Statutory, company and customer regulations.
- Run, manage, schedule and roll-out all internal events in the company’s image.
- Understand our competitive advantage and apply this to the company communication strategy.
- Understand our competitor landscape and apply effective measures to disrupt the industry landscape.
- Be disruptive in your brand and communication approach.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Previously worked as a Digital Marketing specialist advantage
- Previously worked as a graphic design specialist advantage
- Diploma or certificate in brand communication
- 3+ years successful track record
- Valid driver’s license
- The ability to plan and priorities workloads
- Brand focused
- Team attitude
- The capacity to grasp new concepts quickly
- The ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- A desire to work as part of a team to generate fresh and innovative ideas
- Interpersonal skills
- Operational “hands-on” skills
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Presentation skills
- Training skills
- Communication skills
- Operate with integrity (high ethics)
- Ability to take initiative and work both in isolation and be a team player
- Willingness to take ownership of a task
- Willing to ensure complete follow through on task at hand
- Be willing to champion your objective and have a never say die attitude