A South African Financial Services Company based in Bryanston is currently growing their Development team and looking for a Senior Full Stack Microsoft Developer to join the team on a permanent basis. This is not a consulting position, so no travel will be required.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be involved in developing and maintaining the internal group’s websites, backend IT systems and processes. You will design, code, test and implement changes to website and software applications to meet both functional and technical requirements.
Other Responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that knowledge of development language remains high and up to date
- New Project Development
- New technologies discovered and introduced to business
- Assimilates business requirements and formulates development solution
- Work internally to improve and automate our service offerings
- Ensuring that the website and internal systems have maximum uptime.
- Bug and Error resolution
- Internal User Assistance
- Support of Applications
- Take ownership of projects assigned to him/her and liaise with the development team.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in developing financial applications using Microsoft suite of tools and technologies
- Passion for software development primarily with:
- C# .Net 3.5+ (Required)
- SQL Server 2008 / 2012 (Required)
- AngularJS, Underscore, KnockoutJs, JQuery, BackboneJS, Foundation, etc
- JSON (Required)
- Rest Services (Required)
- NET (Web forms) / MVC 2.0+ (Required)
- ADFS – Active Directory Federation Services (Advantage)
- SAML – Security Assertion Markup Language (Advantage)
- WIF – Windows Identity Foundation (Advantage)
- Fast learning skills and effective information acquisition strategies.
- Creative visualization, critical thinking, inductive and deductive reasoning.Think outside the box.
- Collaborative coordination and time management.Operate independently. Initiative.
- Capacity to work under pressure while observing high quality standards.
- Problem Solving & Analysis
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Must be able to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Must be able to conform to team standards.
Please note that only candidates with the required skills and experience should apply.
If you do not have a response from us within 2 weeks of your application, please deem your application unsuccessful. We wish you all the best in your career search.