Salary: Salary is dependent on level of experience, qualifications and skills
I have a great International Digital Document Solutions client based in Rosebank who are currently growing their team for 2019 and are on the hunt for a Senior UX Analyst/Feature Designer to join the team on a permanent basis.
This person will be the primary point of contact between customers and the software development team for new software requirements. They will work with business and technical customers to develop a deep understanding of their needs, perform a complex analysis and design software solutions that fulfil their requirements.
The company will be able to offer you:
- The ability to make a direct impact on a world class platform and its users
- The opportunity to work within a small, highly professional, highly skilled development team
- A solid company with a vibrant start-up culture
- Autonomy, mastery and purpose in one package
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Opportunity to save our trees with your designs
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Analyse and understand client requirements through interviews, research and empirical information
- Understand the shortfalls of the existing software, products and features to satisfy the client’s requirement
- Collaborate with software developers to construct and integrate your solution into a suite of products (platform) using agile methodologies
- Design a solution/hypothesis that fulfils the requirement and naturally fits within the company’s suite of products
- Validate your solution through prototyping, specifications and iterative sessions with the client
- Workshop your solution with the software developers to ensure its technical viability
- Collaborate with software developers to construct and integrate your solution into the platform using agile methodologies
- Work with the Training and Marketing teams to educate users and the market about your solution
- Field questions and advocate the usage of your software designs/functionality
- Once the completed project is delivered you provide an escalation point for any understanding or usage questions regarding your project.
- +5 years’ experience as a Senior UX analyst / Feature Designer within a high-quality software development team
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and the ability to analyse complex information with a close attention to detail
- Experience defining product requirements, designing software solutions, working within a software development team, delivering high-impact features, products and services
- A strong desire to build high-quality, future proof solutions
- The rare ability to gain the respect of both software developers and business customers in a short space of time
Please note that should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.