Location: Centurion, PTA
Salary: Basic: R10 000 – R20 000/month depending on experience and previous sales records
A well-established Solutions Software client in Centurion is currently on the hunt for a Sales Consultant to focus on their Telephone and UC Management system. They are a fast paced and goal driven team and the role is predominantly made up of cold calling, so if you need to very comfortable over the phone talking to possible clients.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will engage with new and existing customers, prepare and present demonstrations, manage the sales cycle from lead generation to close of sale.
- Daily Cold-calling in order to create interest in products and services, generate new business leads and arrange meetings
- Understanding customers’ diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs
- Thorough understanding of the client’s business, including their organisation, financials, competitiveness in the market, and business issues
- Identifying and developing new business through networking and courtesy and follow-up calls
- Preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of the software, articulately and confidently
- Maintaining awareness and keeping abreast of constantly changing software and hardware
- Developing effective sales plans using sales methodology
- Advising on software features and how they can be applied to assist in a variety of contexts
- Meeting sales targets set by managers and contributing to team targets
- Networking with existing customers in order to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades
- Handling software problems / faults and referring them accordingly
- Responding to tender documents, writing proposals, reports and supporting literature
- Managing your own diary in order to organise and prioritise daily and weekly goals
- Contributing to team or progress meetings to update and inform colleagues
- Develop and execute sales/business plans to achieve objectives and provide accurate and timely reports/forecasts
- Drive sales opportunities to closure
- Generating professional proposals and quotations
- Monitoring multiple prospect opportunities simultaneously through the entire sales life cycle
The position requires a confident communicator with excellent relationship and customer service skills. They are looking for someone who is self-motivated, driven to achieve targets and hungry to achieve and grow within the business. The role requires significant interaction with clients, which will be face-to-face and over the telephone. Direct Software Sales experience is a must and is not negotiable.
- Compulsory Minimum 3 – 5 years direct sales experience selling Software Solutions
- Compulsory sales experience in selling Telephone Management Software
- Experience in cold calling, meetings, presentations, preparing proposals and various other direct selling skills and experience
- Readiness to travel
- Own vehicle and valid driver’s license
- Commitment to stay current with industry/sector trends
- Excellent organisational and communication skills, including professional written skills
Please note that should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.