Outcor Financial Management is an established outsourced financial management company in South Africa. At Outcor, we support your business in every facet of financial management, from bookkeeping to payroll management, budgeting and forecasting and more. We don’t want to be thought of as an outsourced service, but rather as your partner, ensuring every financial aspect of your business is taken care of to the highest standard.
We are currently expanding our Bookkeeping team and looking for a Senior Bookkeeper Consultant to manage a portfolio of clients in and around Johannesburg.
Strong, confident and experienced Bookkeepers are key for the success of this role and therefore we are looking for candidates who have at least 7 years’ experience in Bookkeeping preferably from a consulting background with good knowledge of the Pastel Packages.
- Production of Monthly Reports
- Maintain accurate ledgers
- Financial Year End Preparation
- Ensure asset register remains in balance
- Update Tax and Book Depreciation registers
- Maintain client files
- Supply updated prescribed summary feedback reports to SARS
- Must have +7 years bookkeeping experience (from a consulting background would be advantageous)
- Strong working experience on Pastel Accounting packages
- Will need to have your own transport as you will be travelling around Johannesburg and occasionally to Pretoria to visit clients.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work independently and be self-managed, but culture in the team is important and you therefore need to be able to work on shared projects and portfolios.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is ESSENTIAL.
Salary is negotiable depending on level of skills and experience.